Thursday 25 September 2014

Summer School

This summer I took part in the Make it in Design Summer School, this was an amazing experience (and free!), we were set three briefs over 6 weeks and they all made me stretch my pattern-making muscles! The briefs focussed on current trends which was great for me as I tend to lean towards Nordic themed designs and forget there are so many other things I could be doing! As with the other courses I've done with MIID team the community support and feedback is really lovely, especially if you work alone in a small box like me! If you're thinking of doing one of their courses just do it! The only catch is all you will think about all day is patterns :)

http://makeitindesign.com/design-school/

Here are some of the new designs I came away with...





No comments:

Post a Comment